DELIVER event 2022, the flagship in-person event for Europe’s premier community for e-commerce and logistics, is held on 8+9 June at Amsterdam’s Taets Art & Event Park.
The event gives industry professionals a focused opportunity to connect in-person at one-to-one meetings, share insights at inspiring interactive sessions, and see innovative new technologies at work on the exhibition floor. It attracts over 1000 C and D level retailers and 120 logistics vendors from over 40 countries, and facilitates 5,000 one-to-one meetings.
800 senior retail and supply chain leaders that have already confirmed their attendance at DELIVER 2022 include C and D level representatives from LVMH , IKEA, ASOS, Unilever, Amazon, Pepsi, Inditex and Samsung.
DELIVER CEO & Founder Stephane Tomczak: “I am delighted to welcome back our valued community to Amsterdam in June for the industry-leading event we are so proud of at DELIVER, now bigger and better than ever in its seventh year. We are especially excited by the content programme for 2022, where we’ll be exploring invaluable strategies in the areas of DEI (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion), technology, and the environment.
DELIVER is extremely proud once again to be a 100% CO2 neutral event, and in order to make a tangible commitment towards accelerating gender equality, DELIVER has joined HeForShe, the UN Women Solidarity Movement for Gender Equality. To this end, we have pledged that our selection of e-commerce leaders for the entire DELIVER 2022 speaker programme will reflect this commitment to the ideals and aspirations of HeForShe.”
By joining DELIVER’s premier in-person community of e-commerce and logistic leaders attendees can:
– Build networks with the minds that matter
– Highlight thought-leadership and align brands with market-leading experts
– Share expertise in discussions, debates and case studies before a captive audience
– Generate qualified leads in one-to-one meetings with key decision-makers
– Demo new technology to e-commerce and logistics leaders hungry for solutions
The Conference Programme
DELIVER 2022 features an unmissable programme of thought-leading, game-changing presentations addressing the biggest challenges and most exciting developments in our industry. This year, our diverse line-up of speakers will be discussing ideas across 52 sessions, including 12 keynotes divided into four dynamic content pillars:
– The Gamechangers: three visionary retail leaders articulate their Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategies
– Setting the Scene: how digitisation and automation technologies will propel us into a new frontier of industry innovation
– The Next Level: viable, sustainable methods for reducing the industry’s CO2 emissions
– The Open Road: the next frontier: a world of integrated, sustainable, modern e-commerce, driven by AI, VR and AR
DELIVER is Europe’s premier community for e-commerce and logistics. With our unique hosted buyer platform and audience of C-suite executives, we deliver matchmaking opportunities to the highest quality players in logistics and retail.
We offer two unmissable ways to meet and make deals: DELIVER, our flagship in-person event (8+9 June 2022, Amsterdam), and CONNECT, our innovative digital networking event providing year-round insight. We deliver connections.
8 – 9 June, Taets Art & Event Park, Amsterdam