Undeniable e-mobility revolution. The International Energy Agency expects the number of electric cars on the road to increase from 2 million in 2016 to 70 million in 2025.
Learn at EMCE 2019 what the impacts on Technology, Ecodesign, Energy Storage, Power Distribution and the Circular Economy, Recycling and Raw Materials’ Supply will be.
Join key players in the e-mobility industry and all those concerned by the circular economy worldwide.
At EMCE 2019, industry will present their newest generation of services, technologies and future designs.
Meet and engage with industry stakeholders in a spacious Exhibition parallel to the Conference and experience Demo Rides with participants and media on Tokyo’s roads.
Display your products and services! Showcase the hottest innovations in E-Mobility such as cars, trucks, bikes, drones, toys, planes, helicopters, power storage and distribution!
Browse the exhibition area integrated into the conference facility, where vendors and clients meet and do business.
The conference is the ideal platform to exchange information, meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients in a hi-tech, professional and relaxed atmosphere.
– Present your newest technologies in the field of E-Mobility & Circular Economy
– Visit manufacturing and recycling companies in the field of E-Mobility
– Participate in one of the various informative workshops
– Display and sell your services and products in the exhibition area
– Experience Demo Rides of the latest electric vehicles on Tokyo’s roads
– Catch up with the players and the newest worldwide technologies, producers & suppliers in E-Mobility
ICM AG is an international leader in the organisation of conferences that specialise in the recycling of vehicles, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world’s fastest-growing raw materials markets for many years.
ICM is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The company was founded by Jeanette Duttlinger. Her team consists of 15 employees who speak English, Japanese, German, Spanish, French, Italian and Chinese.
E-Mobility & Circular Economy
July 1 – 3, 2019, Tokyo, Japan