08:30 – 09:00 Registration and Welcome Coffee
09:00 – 10:00 Opening Session
– Intesa Sanpaolo – Daniela Orlando, Head of Retail & Luxury Industry
– Miroglio Group – Giuseppe Miroglio, President
– Fashion Technology Accelerator – Giusy Cannone, Managing Director
10.00 – 10.30 Global Fashion Technology Trends
– Fashionbi – Ambika Zutshi, Founder
– Intesa Sanpaolo – Sonia D’Arcangelo, CIO Area
10:30 – 11:30 3 Startup Pitches, each followed by Q&A and feedback discussion
11.30 – 12.00 Coffee Break
12:00 – 13:20 4 Startup Pitches, each followed by Q&A and feedback discussion
13:20 – 13:30 Winner Nomination & Closing Remarks Intesa Sanpaolo – Tony Gherardelli, Head of Innovation Promotion
13:30 – 14:30 Networking Lunch
14:30 onwards 1:1 Sessions
– AWAYTOMARS: a co-created fashion brand which uses crowdfunding to fund the production of the items and share its profits with the co-creators. This online platform aims to bring a new format for connections within the fashion industry: involving users in all the steps of the value chain, building a fair and strong relationship between producer and customer.
– ELSE Corp: an innovative SaaS cloud platform for offering a new shopping experience for custom-made and made to order apparel and shoes. Through a “Virtual Console” customers have their body measures scanned, they can feel and touch real samples of the merchandise and can easily select the combination of materials, accessories and colors of choice by operating on the virtual image of the products.
– Wood-Skin: a textile sandwiched between two rigid construction materials layers. It may be flexed away from rigid form: thus you can create dissimilar sections constituting a macrostructure of the desired shape, stronger and more versatile than the respective independent materials.
– IFDAQ: an AI-system that provides insight into the real market and benchmark value of the fashion industry and its professionals. It aims to provide information such as the market value, power and influence of everything that counts in fashion: from the fashion model to the fashion magazine, from the brand to the fashion work – right down to the value of a single editorial image or a single catwalk run.
– GLIX: the place where anyone can have their own personal shopper everywhere. It allows to go shopping in any trendy city all over the world (Milan, Paris, London, New York, Tokyo) through other special people that can buy for you and then ship to you what you want.
– RespectLife: a technical fibre designed to provide performance not reachable by traditional textile fibres, based on polypropylene, which is fabric free from bacterial contamination, easily washable, resistant, breathable, soft and also ecological.
– xShüu Technologies: a technology that enables users to control the design patterns and colors of their fashion products via an app (and also through inbuilt sensors) to match their outfits or atmosphere.