International Automobile Recycling Congress Program Announced. Join over 250 delegates from industry to discuss and present news and challenges of the manufacturing and end-of-life vehicle (ELV) business.
The congress will bring together all the links in the ELV recycling chain from car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators to policy-makers from all over the world.
Don’t miss the topics that impact your business:
– An update on the cars of the future and their impact on recycling
– Safety aspects of collection and recycling of electric vehicles (cars, trucks, buses, bikes)
– Benefits of the circular economy for car manufacturers and recyclers
– Latest updates from around the world on new laws and regulations impactiong take-back quotas
– Sustainability benefits of automotive recycling
– Impact of autonomously driving vehicles on car recycling
– Next-generation recycling processes and equipment
– Innovations in dismantling, shredding and sorting
– How to recycle new materials used in future cars
– Recycling of lithium-ion batteries from hybrid and electric vehicles
– Reuse & refurbishment – how about data security?
– Recycling of electric and electronic components
The program also includes powerful opening & keynote speakers:
– DI Christian Holzer, Federal Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism, Austria
– Manfred Beck, Chairman of the Steering Committee of IARC, Netherlands
– Andreas Tschiesner, McKinsey & Company, Inc., Germany
– Johann Prammer, voestalpine AG, Austria
An exhibition area with over 20 booths provides the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers and to find out what’s new in the global automobile recycling business. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
Exclusive test drives of the Hyundai NEXO & Toyota Mirai for the participants of IARC 2019.
Unique opportunity for congress participants to tour plants of the following companies:
– Scholz Austria Group, Laxenburg
– ISOVOLTA AG, Werndorf
– voestalpine Stahlwelt, Linz
ICM is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world’s fastest growing commodity markets for years.
ICM AG is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The company was founded by Jeanette Duttlinger. Her team consists of 9 employees who speak German, English, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese and Chinese.
19th International Automobile Recycling Congress / IARC 2019 March 20 – 22, 2019, Vienna, Austria